- THE HUNT IS ON: In Salem 1692, the witch hunt is heating up. Who is friend and who is foe? Where are the witches hiding? This card game is a unique strategic and social deduction game.
- FLYING ACCUSATIONS: Accuse your friends of witchcraft using cards, strategy, deceit, and a bit of luck. Take this game to any party, family activity, or game night group and see what fun you have.
- DARK MAGIC: This original game is for 4-12 players and lasts 20-40 minutes. Players must be 12 years old or older, so tweens, teens, and adults can gather around for interesting intrigue and façade.
- SHE’S A WITCH: This high quality game comes in a magnetically-closing faux book box with a simple design. Play as one of 15 villagers from the old Salem town with character illustrations and bios.
- CONTENTS: 1 magnetic faux book box, 128 cards, 1 wooden gavel token, 1 thirty-second black sand hourglass, 1 rulebook (includes biographies), 3rd Edition